Custom Search

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Slower day

I mainly "chilled" today. I talked to some of my friends and shit and the bought me a ticket to "The Rev" or w/e so I can go to vegas with them. It's a coma waking up present. So if you want free shit, go get hit by cars and hope you get put into a coma.

I like to sit in restaurants and stare out the window. I like to stay in there for quite a while. Very café minded of me. So I was driving around town looking for a small place to eat and stare outside at people. I drove by this place "China Wok Inn" I liked the name, I thought it was hilar, and so I went in. Apparently there is a high-school nearby and they all go in there, so they have a cheaper special for them. I got this special it was like $3 bux no tax and $1 for a can of Dr.Pepper. This place was pretty ghetto and the food wasn't that good, but for $4, who can go wrong? They have like really shitty speakers attached to 1 corner of their restaurant. I don't know why there isn't more, but I didn't bother to ask any questions. I didn't really hear the music because it was turned down really low. But then this really loud song came on the speaker, and it was right behind me so I didn't notice it. I turned around using my elbow as a pivot point. The tables were super shitty, so when I did this (I was sitting at the far edge) the whole table fell down. I literally flipped the table over by turning around on my elbow with the table.

The asian lady just stared at me like I was a retard, and asked me how I flipped it. I was pretty embarrassed and I said "it flipped itself." I doubt she believed me, but she wasn't really paying attention as she was on a laptop cleverly hidden by the cash register.

Regarding Les Misérables the play I'm going to see I am supposed to go to a preview tomorrow. However, I will not be here as I will be ordering strippers and trying to play some poker. I know most of the people in the play, how sad. I'm pretty angry the play looks like total shit. Everyone keeps telling me "omg the play is so gude you have to watch it srsly." These retards have obviously never read a book in their life, because I doubt a community college level play of a 19th century epic will be any good. Apparently they've cut out swathes of the material becuase they're all too stupid to memorize lines. I've seen a few of the dramafags reading the abridged version. I came up to one and said, "Oh cool what book is this." I was faking sincerity since I just wanted to troll this faggot. He explained to me "OMG THIS IS THE BEST BOOK EVER IT'S A 19TH CENTURY FRENCH EPIC ABOUT THIS PRIEST WHO GIVES AWAY FREE STUFF." He said he's been reading it a week, he is not past the first chapter. I replied to him "Why would you read an abridged version of an epic? Do you realize how retarded this is." He then explained to me that the word "retard" was extremely offensive as his brother was retarded. I told him "Maybe he's not the retarded one." I left, and I hope he cried.

My adsense account finally got cleared, and I can make money with it now. So if you see any from the ads that interest you, please click them. This is because I care about you, and not about jew pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment